Thursday, June 10, 2010

A wee JUNE SALE over at my Etsy Attic!

I'm having a SALE at my Etsy shop, as it's End of Financial Year time here, and I really need to declutter so some original paintings need to go (not to mention needing a bit of cash with small people birthdays coming up and the like)!  I've also added a couple new prints, and there will be more added in the next few days, as well as more original works.  Prints are 25% off, and some of the paintings are up to 50% off, so please pop over and have a look!

These two are my 'Solar Angel' and 'Lunar Angel', available as A4 prints for $15USD each, or $27.50USD for the 2 together.  I'll be adding the originals to the shop later this week at a reduced price ($125USD each), and again, will be reduced further if sold as a set ($225USD).  They are on 20cm x 20cm x 3.5cm gallery wrapped canvas, painted right round the edges.

Anyway, I REALLY must get off to bed, as it's after 1am and it's FREEZING out here in the studio!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails